Tasked with meeting the challenge of providing a broad range of environmental solutions, Ecology Services, Inc. (ESI) uses cutting edge technology to address the needs of government, industrial, biomedical and university customers. Incorporated in 1989, ESI, (a Maryland Corporation) was formed to meet the market demand for a customer service oriented firm providing both superior and cost effective turnkey services for radioactive waste management, and health physics support.
Radiation Safety and Radioactive Waste Brokerage Services
In the arena of radioactive materials safety and waste management, ESI makes available to the consumer the most experienced team of professionals in the industry.
Among the services offered, the following options are available:
- Radioactive waste management, transport and disposal
- Radioactive material license applications and amendments
- Radiation protection program development, audits, and assessments
- Radiation safety consulting and training
- Emergency response / spill cleanup
Decontamination and Decommissioning (D&D)
- Emergency response and cleanup, radioactive and other HAZMAT materials
- Decontamination of buildings and facilities
- Characterization and final status survey design and implementation (MARSSIM)
- Computer modeling and assessments (D&D, RESRAD)
- Facility license termination activities and reports