Ecology Services Inc. has completed numerous Decontamination and Decommissioning (D&D) projects; some as small as a final closeout lab survey to large projects involving complete lab equipment removal, surface decontamination and demolition. Because of our waste expertise, we provide cost savings to our clients on D&D projects by providing the best options for waste disposal and more importantly knowing how to segregate waste streams and prevent cross-contamination to minimize overall waste costs for the project.
Our D&D services include:
- Emergency response and cleanup, radioactive and other HAZMAT materials
- Decontamination of buildings and facilities
- Characterization and final status survey design and implementation (MARSSIM)
- Computer modeling and assessments (D&D, RESRAD)
- Facility license termination activities and reports